Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 prayers and thoughts

Father, I'm tired...please let me rest in You.
Father, I'm weak...please let me be strong in You.
Father, I'm a sinner...please make me holy in You.
Father, I'm alone...please let me be with You.
Father, I'm hungry...please let me eat at Your table.
Father, I'm thirsty...please let me drink the water of life.
Father, I'm falling...please don't let me fall away.
Father, I don't deserve anything...but Your goodness shines so brightly I can desire nothing else.

I am such a broken and sinful man, yet You have proven to me that Your love is greater than anything, and Your forgiveness surpasses the strength of all sin. Father, I beg you for the strength and the will to live as a man who is free from that. On my own I can do nothing, with You there is nothing in Your will I cannot achieve.

Help me to remember than when sin looks so good.

No comments: